Friday, February 18, 2011

Day One

This is Day One of my project, A New Photo Each Day.
Basically, I have taken lots of photos over a period of time and have lots of random ones that don't really fit in any of my folders. So, these are my misc. Folder.
I plan on posting A new photo each day, starting today.
*(But since it is likely that i will not be online every day, I may post 7 photos a week to make up for if I do not manage to post 1 every day)*
These are random photos that i have managed to take.
So you, as watchers, readers and viewers, may comment what you wish about the photo i post.
Guess what if is, Comment on what it reminds you of, or what ever else you can think of. Write a caption for the photo.
If you like the photo, maybe make a quick short story explaining the photo!
It's a project that we can work on together.

So, lets get started, Shall we?

Febuary 18th 2011

2 comments:

Zak said...

look at my horse, my horse is amazing!

Classic George said...

Nothing is better then a nice cold pepsi after a ride on a mini horse